4.21.2008

Oh, those Revolving Bristles


Oh, man. I needed a new toothbrush, and on a whim while grocery shopping I picked up one of the Crest Spinbrush Pro Whitening electric variety. Why I did this, I don't know. I often buy products based on packaging and that may have applied.

I've used it for a week now, and DAMN! I got me some shiny white teeth! That thing plows through the nooks and crannies and evacuates with a vengeance. The top half is a rotating set of bristles, and the bottom half is a square of bristles that goes up and down. Much more clean with much less machismo = happier teeth and happier Nissa.

Seriously, if you are in the market for a new brush, check these out. I am by no means being paid by Crest to promote their products, but this Crest Kid is putting her endorsement on their handiwork. Thanks, guys!

0 people's thoughts:

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP