4.04.2008

Oh, bother.

Ahh, the joys of couple-friends. Or in this case, not-a-couple-anymore friends.
I spent the night with a dear friend who caught her long time, live in boyfriend doing some "things" with another woman yesterday and kicked the boyfriend out.

Needless to say, it wasn't good. It's a major shocker. To add to the situation, her boyfriend was calling D and I every 5 minutes, looking for my friend and most likely, to find a place to stay. When he wasn't calling us, he was calling her cell phone and their home phone. I felt bad for leaving the guy on his own, but he made his bed and I was surprised he'd put us in that really ackward situation. Do I let this person stay with us? I don't feel right doing that.

I'm just walking in the door and going to hug D now. :(

0 people's thoughts:

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP