4.03.2008

Home is Where the Green Plastic is

Yep. That's where the rats live. If you look closely, you can see them all sleepy in their daytime naps. I can't imagine a better life for a rat. Also, I'm not too good with the feeding of treats. I share whatever I'm eating, and well, it shows in the belly area.

Both Agatha and Suzanne have started to understand the correlation between time and attention. When I get up, Agatha is always looking for me at the edge of the cage. In this picture, you can see her sitting where she always sits - If' im in the the chair (which is right where this photo was taken) she sits there, waiting to be played with or given treats.

0 people's thoughts:

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP