11.10.2008

To Everything, there is a Season

Hi everyone.

I've fallen behind on blogging, it would seem, but there's lots to talk about - I just haven't had the time to sit down. Let it suffice to say that I'm busy. This is my last week at my current job - I am finally leaving to spend my time fully engaged in my career of choice, which begins with finishing college in less than 5 years.

What's next for me? Don't worry, I'll be busy. During the past 2 years, I've gathered no less than 15 projects that are waiting to blossom. I'll be freelance blogging, doing photography work, working to sell my art, showing my art, and doing freelance design. Additionally, I've taken on a number of duties for my Dad's company, including re-branding, web work, and marketing.

I'm really very excited to take this leap in to my future. It has been a very difficult choice, and leaving has been very, very sad, but I know that that the time has come for me. I'm a different person than I was when I joined the company in 2006 - when I was newly married and attending my first semester at college.

Look forward to some big changes on this blog and the others that I own. If you haven't already, you should go over and subscribe to my newest project, Love Hand Made, which has been lacking in posts since it's beginning, but will blossom as one of my main priorities over the coming weeks. We plan on featuring great handmade creations and their artists. My photography/design blog has also fallen by the wayside, but will be updated daily with the things I'm working on, and soon, more discussion.

I will soon be unveiling two new blogs - one is a social/political conversational, the other, a Bay Area Music Magazine. Both have been in the planning stages for over six months, and both will soon be open to other writers. I can't wait to share them with you.

So: this really is a season of change. Good, long-lasting change that makes smiles and happiness. There's no shortage of trials, tribulations and hard work ahead, but, I think we're better off on this path. Our country, and me.




p.s. I will blog about my Las Vegas vacation next week!

0 people's thoughts:

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP