10.16.2008

Ready...Set...GO!

My dresses from Alight arrived last night, so I'm on official orders from myself to buy no more clothes until January 2, 2009.

Except if I need underwear. I may. That, I think, is OK.

I went to Target last night and had no problem skipping the clothes.

I'm waiting for Taylor to declare too and share the pain!

4 people's thoughts:

Unknown October 16, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown October 16, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

So... you have me hooked on this site. So far I want the Olive this dress, High society dress, went to a garden party, back to bali... ok... and more. I feel like I should buy three dresses from this site & make an oath to myself too...

Carys October 20, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

I am getting there... Maybe after xmas. I am scaling back to save for those dior glasses. I need to lay off the contacts for a while.

BuySpeed Support October 25, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Thanks for the recommendation on this site, I love the dresses, you may not be aware but I wear dresses in TX - I am a real southerner now ;)

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP