6.01.2008

Braving it

I woke up this morning with a big desire for a crab sandwich, from none other but Fisherman's Wharf. Luckily, Dave obliged me for the 1.5 hours it took us to drive to SF, park (at a lot that cost $7 an hour), and sit along the bay for a few minutes while we ate. It was worth it, and the tourists weren't that disturbing.

1 people's thoughts:

Monkeymama June 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

That's nice picture of you two. I think the beard was a great idea.

Might as well get your crab sandwiches while it is only a few hours and the parking costs. I get huge cravings for a Cuban resturant in Houston, but I don't think Greg is that understanding for a weekend lunch! :)

Wish flights were cheaper for the 4th...

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP