6.14.2008

Visits

Dave's parents just arrived, and we're getting ready for bed in the living room. It's odd to have family here, in our world...much has changed since they were here in 2006. They haven't even seen the blue couch! They've also just met Agatha and Suzanne. They are the first family to do so.

We're going up to Redwood National Park tomorrow for a short vacation. It's about 4.5 hours, but I expect it to be a beautiful drive. I've never seen large redwoods.

In other news, I haven't had much to write about lately, mostly because it's been busy here and I'm midway through some bigger changes, but not really in a position to write about them. I'm waiting on something fairly bit to happen at work, so if and when that becomes reality, I will share. Until then, I'm enjoying summer vacation from school and trying to catch up on projects that fell by the wayside during Spring semester.

My parents will be here two weeks from now for a week. We're thinking of taking another short trip to Yosemite, another place I haven't been. It will be nice to have them here, too. It's a little odd to have two sets of parents here within two weeks. Lots of excitement for the middle of Summer, though it will be slightly sad when we don't spend the 4th of July in Wanamingo.

1 people's thoughts:

Home of the Gnome June 22, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Uh oh... What's going on @ work?? Good? Bad? I'm sure it must be good, but I hope it doesn't mean I won't work with you anymore!!!

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP