1.05.2010

100 in 1000

As inspired by other photogs out there, here's my 100 in 1000 (goals for 2010 - 2013)

I will probably post these on the blog somewhere to update as I hopefully complete each goal.

And, if you're out there and want to complete your own list - link back!

100 in 1000

100 in 1000

2 people's thoughts:

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

I have to say they are good goals to have.

If you need help with any of them (e g learning German ;) ) let me know! And If you want to teach someone how to take great pictures I'd be more than willing! :)

Hope you're well

Carys January 6, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

I can help you with a few of these. Technically you already have baked a cake from scratch (C's birthday cake) but if you want another go at it I'd love for you to help again this year. I can also help you with #15 someday, would love to join you for #79, and would also like to learn to sew and crochet, too. I would make my own list, but yikes, that's a lot of goals! How long did this take you?

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP