4.01.2009

Quick

David and I took a late morning/early afternoon hike at Wildcat Canyon yesterday. We did the Canyon Gorge trail, which goes alongside a small stream and between small redwood groves. The stream is home to small trout and newts, which are both protected in California.

David @Wildcat Mountain

Not a great picture, but a great picture of David.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of cement, smog and graffiti. I don't know if it's just a need for a vacation or me realizing that I love the city but can't do it forever. Sometimes it just seems like the constant film over everything and lack of clean air is just bad energy. I wonder how people live their whole life like that. I suppose they don't know any different, If they've never lived anywhere else. But I'm finding it tiring.

1 people's thoughts:

Carys April 1, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I think you're half right. It is both a great picture and a great picture of David. So there.

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP