4.21.2009

Baby C's One Year

My good friend Taylor asked me to take her daughter, baby C out to the ocean for her one year photos.

I can't believe this little lady is about to turn one. She means a lot to me, because I've been in her life since conception. I hired Taylor as an intern, and then as a full time writer at the company we both worked for, and she and I shared a workstation. I will always remember the day her Mama told me, after a few days of missed work due to illness, that she'd taken a positive pregnancy test. At the time, the two of us hadn't become friends outside of work yet, but in the months to come, through morning sickness, a mystery adhesion, pregnancy emotions, my fantastic sister in law's prenatal advice, and a little, kicking baby C, we ended up in a wonderful friendship.

Her little life is very important to me, and I'm absolutely honored that I've been able to watch her grow this first year. I am even more honored to have been able to document her first year - the beauty as I see it - through photographs.

Carys Thora's Birthday




Visiting Baby C

taylor14

Carys and Taylor

Baby C's One Year Photos

Baby C's One Year Photos

First Birthday

Baby C's One Year Photos


Happy birthday, C.

2 people's thoughts:

Monkeymama April 22, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

Beautiful photos! I'll have to think very carefully about what the kids wear in MN! There will be absolutely no black playdoh either!

Carys April 22, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

*tears*

We love you. That was beautiful! And the pictures- it's so amazing to see how big she's gotten through all those lovely photos. I hope you'll bring your camera to the party, too!

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP