3.01.2009

N and V's Wedding

On Feb. 13th, (which just so happened to be a Friday), I shot my first wedding. It was the perfect first time out for me, considering that the wedding was very small, and took place at the Oakland Courthouse. I had a chance to figure out what I was doing while still having enough time to get all of the shots I wanted and needed. It was a great time, and while I learned a lot (never let the bride and groom leave without you in the same car!) and definitely had some frustrating issues during the process, I really loved it. The couple were beautiful and together with their family created a loving and very special ceremony and celebration!

N and V Wedding

N and V Wedding

N and V Wedding

N and V Wedding

N and V Wedding

N and V Wedding

0 people's thoughts:

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP