2.03.2009

Hello, Readers

Many, many people visit this blog every day to read my post on Sectoral Heterochromia. My blog actually ranks within the first five results on Google for those keywords, and my photo is high in the image search results.

So, if you're one of those visitors who has chosen to come back and read new posts, say hello!

I've got a fun project in mind that requires others with Sectoral Heterochromia, so please let me know if you're interested in learning more.

--------------------------------
Last night, I got out a box of old pictures and scanned them, something I'd been meaning to do for awhile. I'm starting to see age in my childhood photos and I figured I should start getting them into JPEG files in case they get really bad.

I uploaded a few to my flickr account. Here's one of my favorites.

Nissa

Oh, young Nissa. There's so much I want to warn you about, but sadly...I cannot...

(Oh, for fun, free pendant to anyone who knows where I opted that quote from...)

1 people's thoughts:

Monkeymama February 3, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Cute. :) I can recognize your face in that photo.

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP