7.10.2008

Tag!

My sister-in-law Sarah tagged me on this blog fun a long...embarrassingly long time ago.
I'm thinking, what the heck? There can't be a time limit, can there?

The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

1) I can't stand breath. My own included. No exceptions. I must have a clear line of oxygen in front of me - my husband and I have spent years perfecting our sleeping arrangements!

2) One day I would like to write a mystery novel, possibly based in Egypt - the place I'd like to visit most.

3) I had the honor of driving my Mom to the hospital to give birth to my youngest brother, Joel. I think it's really special that my mom and I got to share that; however, he was almost born in the car - her water broke on the way, and I barely got her inside before he made his entry into the world.

4) I have no memories of my Mom and Dad in the same room together while they were married with one exception; I can remember, in very clear detail, the day my Dad moved out of the house, when I was nearly 3.

5) I hope to ultimately own my own successful business.

6) Tim Armstrong from Rancid actually watched my band play at the Warped Tour, and complimented us.


I'm tagging Taylor.

0 people's thoughts:

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP