10.04.2009

The Holidays are Coming...

If you're here in California, it's time to give me a call or email so we can schedule you for your family Holiday photos.

Additionally, if you book a Holiday photo session with me between October 1 - December 5, I'll personally hand-design custom Holiday photo cards for you to send to all of your friends and family.

If you are in Minnesota and interested in working with me, it is very possible. I will be in Minneapolis the week of Thanksgiving, and may be available for a shoot or two. If that's you, please email and we'll work something out.

Looking forward to telling your story.

CARD

2 people's thoughts:

Carys October 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

It goes without saying that we'll be booking you. Let me get back to you this week and hopefully we can figure out a solid date. I am still waiting on one key element (J) before I make any plans. Let me know your schedule for November, too.

Monkeymama October 4, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

We're interested in a family session while we in MN for Thanksgiving. We can chat and see if we can find a time we are all free.

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP