9.12.2009

R.I.P. Suzanne

Suzanne

Suzanne, who was the biggest, baddest chick in the family, went on to rat heaven last night after battling an upper respiratory infection for the past two days. The illness worked very vast and was unresponsive to antibiotics.

She was a character - an old meanie, but always the first to come when I called her. I miss her very much already.

Suzanne and Agatha were the first rats we brought home and today I'm reflecting on how important they were to me, how much their love helped me, and all of the good times we had together.

R.I.P, Suzanne. May your days now be filled with yogurt drops, noodles, and cozy paper piles.

David and Suzanne

2 people's thoughts:

Carys September 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

I'm sorry about Suzanne. Those respiratory infections sound horrible. I hope she's at peace now.

Anonymous,  September 14, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

I'm so sorry. I wish she would have made it. She was the head of the household after all. She will be missed.

At least she is back together with Agatha who is going to build her a hell of a nest.

Curious Robin

My Blog Readers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP